Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Donation Box

Your Donations will help bring your game to you faster

Donate Now

About these classes....

ThaaKINGThaaKING Posts: 6Member

I havent been really seeing too many fighter classes in the skills... will there be merc and ranger type skills? red tower ceo kiked me to play his beta, and i told him yall seem better so far. A big deciding factor for me will be classes, and theirs didnt impress me too much.. also will there be pets? anyone elaborate whenever :)

Comments

• ServerGhostServerGhost Posts: 82Developer

@ThaaKING said:
    I havent been really seeing too many fighter classes in the skills... will there be merc and ranger type skills? red tower ceo kiked me to play his beta, and i told him yall seem better so far. A big deciding factor for me will be classes, and theirs didnt impress me too much.. also will there be pets? anyone elaborate whenever :)

Hey ThaaKing, actually we've updated the class section on the updates - haven't provided the data just yet but we did put out the names of the classes :wink: because we don't want to spill too much of the beans.

A well balanced player choice is important to us so that's why you will see an equal amount of PvP and non PvP classes! :smiley:

We are definitely bringing pets into MYE!

CEO BitGames Mobile

If you have suggestions, ideas or any thoughts that you would like to see in the game add a topic in the suggestion category of the forum - we actually read through them!

CEO BitGames Mobile

Also to touch on the topic our beta before live game release will be free and open to public!

This is to ensure we get a lot of feedback before we do a live release so we can measure and ensure a good launch! :smile:

CEO BitGames Mobile

• IMPERIALORCIMPERIALORC Posts: 133Member

Ooooooooo

• KbowlKbowl Posts: 7Member
    edited May 2017

Will the > @ServerGhost said:

Also to touch on the topic our beta before live game release will be free and open to public!

This is to ensure we get a lot of feedback before we do a live release so we can measure and ensure a good launch! :smile:

Will the open beta be for both ios and android?

@Kbowl said:
    Will the > @ServerGhost said:

Will the open beta be for both ios and android?

We have our developer license on Android and currently working on getting an Apple Developer account.

If we able to get it in time yes both Android and Apple :smiley:

CEO BitGames Mobile

• IMPERIALORCIMPERIALORC Posts: 133Member

:smile: very good!

CEO BitGames Mobile