Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Donation Box

Your Donations will help bring your game to you faster

Donate Now

Travel list

ShadowWolfShadowWolf Posts: 8Member

Can you make the travel list have more ways to organize it? Like certain cities had free harvest, others had dungeons to run, while others had good hunting grounds, ect. And alot of players hated not being able to make travel folders including me.

Comments

• IcarusIcarus Posts: 60Developer

Im sure we would be able to implement a grouping system

Co-Founder and CIO BitGames Mobile

• randolphdelgadorandolphdelgado Posts: 1Member
    edited September 2017

yes, that will be amazing if you will add this function

• LadyrockLadyrock Posts: 3Member

That's a good idea ShadowWolf! Or maybe have different colored letters or numbers to place on them.Like yellow H for harvest ,green M for markets ,red H for hunting ....or not! Lmho!!

• KtilqrKtilqr Posts: 2Member

Travel list - I suffered because I had far too many estates on mine. Even grouping by continents may prevent that. RInzii actually told me that PK was not designed to copy with other 4000 cities in the menu. So some sort of sub-menu would be a good idea.

• ServerGhostServerGhost Posts: 82Developer

@Ktilqr said:
    Travel list - I suffered because I had far too many estates on mine. Even grouping by continents may prevent that. RInzii actually told me that PK was not designed to copy with other 4000 cities in the menu. So some sort of sub-menu would be a good idea.

We have been looking into methods for this, most likely by continents.

CEO BitGames Mobile

• IMPERIALORCIMPERIALORC Posts: 131Member

any new things to know about game?