Empire ideas you would like to see available

VoidWalkerZVoidWalkerZ Posts: 2Member

Looking at the kingdom idea, in pk the fact that kingdom size was limited by members bothered me. I think that the Empires on MYE should have tiers that you upgrade through adding more buildings, size limit, building levels, etc.

Also some ideas for more structures vould be the ability to build actual walls which would allow members of that Empire to atk/walk through while blocking enemies from doing so.

You could also add in a mercenary feature where the empire could hire AI controlled minions who would garrison in towers (or barracks until deployed) to help defend. But of course said mercenaries will have an upkeep you have to pay.

Comments

• IcarusIcarus Posts: 60Developer

I quite like these ideas honestly.

We have a big tier system planned for empires :smile:

Co-Founder and CIO BitGames Mobile

• TheRavenTheRaven Posts: 5Guide Editor

I find this idea interesting as well

• MiaMoMiaMo Posts: 17Guide Editor

sounds pretty decent though. especially fond on the non member limited expension. that sucked badly in PK. ;)

• VoidWalkerZVoidWalkerZ Posts: 2Member

Actually another thought could be Forts which would be similar to the War towers that kingdoms could build except forts would be mini castles that lets you build smaller parts of your Empire farther away but much more limited

• IcarusIcarus Posts: 60Developer

@VoidWalkerZ said:
    Actually another thought could be Forts which would be similar to the War towers that kingdoms could build except forts would be mini castles that lets you build smaller parts of your Empire farther away but much more limited

That definitely fits in to our Era :)

Co-Founder and CIO BitGames Mobile

• ServerGhostServerGhost Posts: 82Developer

@VoidWalkerZ said:

Thumbs up!

CEO BitGames Mobile

• IMPERIALORCIMPERIALORC Posts: 133Member

Great idea.....i would like to see ....mini camps ...and unlimited buildings..........as in build as many buildings as we want. Also i would like to see golems ....it would be great to....also cool real seiges.....

• ShadowWolfShadowWolf Posts: 8Member

@VoidWalkerZ said:

I would live to see something like this implemented, always wanted to be able to spread my lands elsewhere, to have and island empire but still able to move empire lands onto the mainland and create hunting grounds would be very cool.

• LadyrockLadyrock Posts: 3Member

I like the idea of our kds size not being limited like PK was, but there has to be some kind of cap on size. Cuz early players could go crazy building kd flags and completely cover, say, Africa! And we all know that there are players who would try to do just that!! Lol! Right??? Right!!!
    I'd like to have the hunted animals increase in population according to number of members plus a few extra for our guests. My kd was in a very good place out of the way and hidden, but there weren't any creatures to kill!!! So hunting parties fizzled out way too soon and we had to go somewhere else to hunt.

• KtilqrKtilqr Posts: 2Member

Sorry, I think limiting Kingdom size to reflect member size was a good feature. But I do like having forts - external areas which can also be jumped to and controlled. Perhaps restricted to 1/4 the size of the main kingdom? If a Kingdom wanted to (and was rich enough) they could build forts around their kingdom and use these to expand the kingdom size. I think that the forts should not have walls. So you could have a member based Kingdom with walls, surrounded by x number of forts, expanding the area, but less well defended.

• wandataylorwandataylor Posts: 3Member
    edited April 27

Yes, this idea looks great. I hope they will add it to the game

• ben70190ben70190 Posts: 1Member

or you just allow us to pla the game

I like the idea of unlimited flag on kds the more reality we have better it is its serving of the fittest so I would like to see that unlimited flags and kd flag builds also like kd walls sound great

• jrennerjrenner Posts: 1Member

Hey! I'm really not sure if this project is still being worked on, some occasional updates would be appreciated.

Ikr like we need. More