Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Donation Box

Your Donations will help bring your game to you faster

Donate Now

converse boots

BishopPhilemonBishopPhilemon Posts: 3Member

ÿþWe previewed the Stussy x Converse Sea Star converse one star ÜCamo a few times, and today we re seeing new images of the shoe, which has started making its rounds to retailers. The low-top shoe sports a camouflage print along the upper, which is constructed from ripstop nylon, while tan-colored suede works the inner lining. Finishing off the look are leather shoe laces and a white sole. Check with your local Converse retailer for availability. Straight from the Converse First String line are these two versions of the Converse Jack Purcell Ox and Converse Jack Purcell Hi. Both are built from canvas, all the while sporting touches of nylon and tortoise shell eyelets. Contrasting both looks are touches of white.

The Converse Star Player Ox has been the target of a special remix that has resulted in three fresh new colorways. Be it black with yellow, olive and orange or navy accented by blue each sneaker features a nylon mesh upper with tonal suede accents on the chevron sign. A white vulcanized rubber outsole is flecked by the accenting color to complete this design making it one of Converse s most Spring friendly models. A few days mens converse ago we saw the Stussy Deluxe x Converse CX-Pro Ox 2nd Edition, and today we re seeing Stussy and Converse come together to collaborate on this pair of Converse Sea Star LS Ox. The low-top shoe sports a camouflage print along the upper, which is constructed from ripstop nylon, while tan-colored suede works the inner lining.

The sneaker s upper features the cotton cloth converse boots draped all over it with a traditional white sole and a very non traditional lace option. A draw string like lace is included with the release to help drive the point home and make these your soon to be favorite pair of lounging kicks. The Converse collaborations have been pouring in for a while now and the next one to hit is between them and Offspring. The london boutique recently got a chance to craft a few pair of Converse Chuck Taylor s and have cooked up these quality Trade Craft pack. Consisting of three silhouettes the drop features a navy suede high top, a black leather high top and a burgundy low. These premium sneakers come with leather laces and white leather midsoles along with a tanned leather lining. converse star player

They are available now exclusively at Offspring. Converse Chuck Taylor Rings Custom Apr 17, 2012 A bit of nostalgia occurs here with this pair of Converse Chuck Taylor. Dubbed Rings, the custom shoe features the iconic image of the great Michael Jordan sporting his six rings. Back in March we previewed the Li-Ning Hero Year of the Dragon collection, and today we re seeing new images of the Li-Ning Hero shoe crafted for Jose Calderon. Crafted in Jose s size 13.5, the shoe sports a orange leather upper, along with blue splatter, while white works the Li-Ning logo and outsole. Calderon s personalization is seen in the form of the Spanish flag on the cross-strap, Jose s 3-Finger logo on the tongue and number 8 on the heel.

Converse and Missoni team up yet again on another set of highly sought after Chuck Taylors. The Missoni x Converse Chuck Taylor Summer 2012 colorways are set to hit select retailers in very limited supply this weekend for $200 a pop. With three colorways including navy, green and cream and leather tooling on the sole copping all three would be a pretty justified use of $600. Wether its the X-Girl x adidas Forum, X-Girl x Nike Terminator or X-Girl x Vans it seems as if X-Girl has been spotted working with all of your favorite brands. Well you can now add Converse to that line up as they recently got down on a pair of Converse Chuck Taylor s as a part of the Surf Skate collection.

Two new colorways of the Converse One Star Seeker are currently available on the Converse site and both are set to become wardrobe staples for the Spring. With a faded canvas upper red converse in either blue or black both shoes feature a white outsole and trim complete with contrast colored stitching. With a die-cut star on the heel these rep the brand really well and clocking in at $65 they won t break your pockets at all. Jordan x Converse Pack Teaser Mar 29, 2012 Jordan Brand and Converse have a little something special up their sleeves. Earlier today, the brand announced a special collaboration to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Michael Jordan s game winning shot against Georgetown to seal UNC red converse s championship run in the NCAA tournament back in 1982.

Comments

• Lerchi66Lerchi66 Posts: 1Member

These shoes look really cute when worn with Workout Leggings. I have seen a lot of girls do that. I wonder when will I be able to purchase them on my own. I’ll buy blue ones, till then I am going to save this post so that I don’t go crazy looking for it in future.