Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Donation Box

Your Donations will help bring your game to you faster

Donate Now

GAME IDEAS.....before realese

2»

Comments

• SlapMeSlapMe Posts: 6Beta Tester

@MiaMo said:

@Icarus said:

Actually a great idea! Each individual empire can set their rules on the board

exactly. the way we did in pk was in KD thread/messages or signs placing. maybe could even be an option for any houses and even dungeons (searchpatters and such...

Agreed. You run it the way you like. Thats why many of us liked pk, you could do things the way you wanted. If you liked to war or hunt you could do that. You could make hunting stratagys the way they worked for you and your group of friends. Now days they have games that you have to go by a spcific order. For example, Clash Of Clans-Many like the game but the thing about it is you are bound to attack to play the game for loot. You cant go your way like you can in a game like pk was and build up in a form of "Turf". The world belongs to everyone and it can be taken over. You dont have to own just a single base. Its like having freedom.

• IMPERIALORCIMPERIALORC Posts: 133Member

Brilliant i love it......good thinking mia

Yeah slap....i agree with you......y own a kingdom in clash of clans and attack people...without taking there land whats the point of attacking them and looting them if sooner or later they will get what they lost and still be were there at.....also u dont conquer land in clash of clans or any other. Game out now in theses days........pk was like ....a very open world ......war game werepeople who join you fight and protect.....building towers and flags to protect...now thats what i call conquering...taking other peoples land.....i also like that it took like 24 hours for one harden flag to burn...

Hey you guys should MAKE. A character forum account....like pks..or better...what i mean is were it shows us our status ..onhow much gold,days played,bages,inactivity or activity,andmore info...also friends list

• IcarusIcarus Posts: 60Developer

@IMPERIALORC said:
    Hey you guys should MAKE. A character forum account....like pks..or better...what i mean is were it shows us our status ..onhow much gold,days played,bages,inactivity or activity,andmore info...also friends list

it will come in time

Co-Founder and CIO BitGames Mobile

Oh ok cool ..

• IcarusIcarus Posts: 60Developer

@IMPERIALORC said:
    Oh ok cool ..

:)

Co-Founder and CIO BitGames Mobile